The main research focus of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Laboratory (AIR Lab) is building intelligent systems by developing and applying artificial intelligence methods and algorithms. The laboratory is running several projects on intelligent robot/agent systems.
Main research topics of AIR Lab:
- Scene Analysis methods for Cognitive Robots
- Automated Reasoning and Planning Methods for Cognitive Robots
- Learning in Cognitive Robots
- AI methods in video games
- Multirobot systems, Robot-Sensor Systems